INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PRINTING OF NMEP TOOLS AND GUIDELINES
The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP) of the Federal Ministry of Health is a Principal Recipient under the Global Fund Malaria New Funding Model (NFM) and implements activities across all the service delivery areas to scale up for impact. NMEP intends to apply part of the grant funds to contract for the printing of tools and guidelines.
The tender requirements are:
- Certificate / evidence of incorporation in Nigeria (CAC Registration Certificate)
- Memorandum of Articles of Association (Forms CAC-O2 & CAC-O7) for Limited Liability Companies, (Form 2.7) for business names.
- Profile of Directors, share ownership structure of the company
- Evidence of tax clearance certificates (2012, 2013, 2014) with TIN number
- Evidence of VAT registration
- Company’s audited financial account and funding information over the past three years (2012, 2013, and 2014)
- Evidence of financial capability from reputable Banks
- Evidence of compliance with statutory provision of section 6(1)-(3) of the industrial training act, 2011)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension reform Act 2004 (as amended)
- Verifiable evidence of similar projects previously executed including letters of awards and job completion certificates within the past three years (at least five)
- Verifiable evidence of ownership of a printing press
- Any additional information that will enhance the bidder
There shall be no tender fee as applicable to all Global Funded procurements at the National Malaria Elimination Programme, FMoH.
D. COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents detailing the requirements may be obtained from the Head of Procurement, NMEP Offices at 1st Floor Abia House, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, Abuja on normal working days from Monday to Friday (excluding any public or gazette holiday)between 9.30 a.m. & 12.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. & 4.00 p.m.
Three copies (one original and two copies) of the tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelope that contains the name of the bidder at the back side, and addressed to:
National Malaria Elimination Programme,
Federal Ministry of Health
1st Floor Abia House,
Off Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area,
Attention: Head Procurement
Completed bids are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked NMEP/NFM-15/Printing of NMEP TOOLS AND GUIDELINES and be deposited in the Tender Box located at NMEP Offices, at 1st Floor Abia House, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, Abuja not later than 12 noon, Wednesday, 11th of November, 2015. No late submission will be entertained after the expiration of the submission deadline.
E.OPENING OF BIDS
The National Malaria Elimination Programme will invite all those that submitted their bids, and relevant members of the public to witness the opening of the bids on Wednesday, 11th of November, 2015 at 12 noon at the above address of NMEP.
NMEP reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
NMEP reserves the right also to verify any claim by the bidders.
for the STANDARD BIDDING DOCUMENT For the Printing of NMEP Tools Guidelines
Bidders without a printing press will not be considered.
PUBLICATIONS / VACANCY 2018
We have 13 guests and no members online